All Inclusive Wedding Packages
Wedding an exclusive private affair of family, which is planned in closed doors by 1st family and choosing a right destination for weddings is major task. Cost of wedding packages are been offered by various hotels at different wedding destinations. As most of the guest wishes to have hassle free wedding and all the major cost been pre paid. To have a hassle free weddings planning, here are few tips which will make couple live happily ever after.
Firstly plan you budget spending, and then guest list and then destination which fits into your budget, any budget been made should have buffer of 15% as unforeseen cost (hidden cost). If it is destination wedding, cost of wedding needs to carefully planned, hotel packages for rooms, meals to be in place and to be calculated and contracted with respective hotels, as weddings has become a regular business with most the hotels (destination weddings) they can help you plan in better way and break up the cost of weddings in the following major segments
All inclusive wedding packages:
1. Invitations and clear communication with it, of inclusions in destination weddings, with flow of events and dress code or colour theme if any.
2. Choose your wedding destination wisely, check your list of guest arrival destination if you are paying for there to and fro journey and if not paying for it yet the connectivity to destination as to be good, else at the wedding you will not have guest as planned for.
3. Hotel Accommodations – Choose as Room only (If you intend to outsource all you Food) as most, people book with breakfast and tend to forget that they are already hiring or doing Out Door Catering.
4. Transport – Have enough of it and also plan for it wisely as you may end up booking more of Vehicle then required or you may end up booking less. Also have the entire guest share their arrival and departure details enable to have hotels and guest not push each other, neither for checking nor for check out.
5. Choosing right Food Menu, for each event, as you may end up repeating dishes or items.
6. Choosing theme and colour combination for each event, keeping in mind the dresses of bride and groom, as they need to highlight of all the events.
7. Band, Baja & Baraat, the major n highlight of the event, make list of songs to be played in Ladies Sangeet / Baraat to have hassle free events.
8. Gifts hampers for room / return gifts
The above list is just a small effort in planning for all inclusive cost of destination wedding, few more major points are missing as Jewellery and other items but those are to exchanged among family members and is a private affair, we have tired and shared details of cost which are important for all inclusive wedding packages